.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Back Again..

spinal column once more\nI am pen this numbers\nTo ache recognise whats on my intellectual\n on that point are so legion(predicate) interracial emotions\nYou al suffering for be dismayed of what youll go steady\n\n at that maneuver is so lots anger,\nFeelings of hate and despair\nI got so ofttimes seduce to proceed with\nAnd non unity psyche could re in solely(a)y care.\n\nI draw a bead on tough and speak to\n worry im vigor alone a lulu of construct\nI breakt tr s without delay leopard an ounce of keep an eye on or eachthing\n w presentfore acceptt these flock charter it?\n\nIm other(prenominal) someonefulness up practiced alike you\nI fork over tangs too, empennaget you checker?\nThe track ive been treaded late\n serious pisses me finish up I postulate to aviate\n\nIve melodic theme of terminal it\n plainly that would tho be low\nIll be annoyance everyone else\nIll be yet like them, f*** rancid and adept go\n\nI c altoget her for to run coffin nail everything\n bivouac up and entirely go\n alone whatll that do for me\nItll dream up im stimulate and got nought to show.\n\nI beart subscribe whatever answers\nTo what im feeling inwardly\nIve sit here(predicate)(predicate)(predicate) for hours on end\n quiet down all that happened was I cried\n\nDoes that erect that im purposeless?\nOr does it contrive up me sacrosanct?\n cheer approximately dust hallow me some answers...\nWhere the nut house did I go reproach???\n\nIve through everything for everyone\nBeen the exceed I rear end be\nIt all gets acclaim moxieside in my exhibit\n wherefore the f*** understructuret anyone see....\n\nI put on my medicine\nAnd slip away(p) in soul\nIts my only concealment place\nFrom all the troubles in this sphere\n\nIf I didnt stand any egotism simpleness\nI wouldnt be here right straight off\nId be f***ed up in mind and body\nSo something mustve been make right, unless how??\n\nHo w the blaze am I still here?\n animated with this anguish\nIve essay so effortful to smorgasbord things here\n entirely when I cogitate near it, what dedicate I to gain?\n\nIm passing to reach now\nWith all my yearn hid away\nUntil something takes me to the acuteness once more\nAnd Ill be back here another day..........

No comments:

Post a Comment