.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Classroom Speech - About Me

I good deal accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cant accept non trying. - Michael Jordan\nThis quote motivates me because on my understanding, we should non stop trying our goals in life. So I am Michael Angelo Javier Martinez and Im always ready to face whole the challenges in my life. But first, I pauperism to say something just about me. Im a freshman college student from utter well-nigh Eastern University and taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration study in Management. Im friendly, naughty, talkative and responsible. Now, I want to share some challenges I encountered during Im primary(a) student. I think, when I was a elementary student, Im one of the bullies but sometimes I was in any case bullied by my classmates whos bigger than me. When I was in tally 1, most of the time I get to my classmates and they also tease me. after being a grade 1 student, Grade 2 was one of the worst experiences I had encountered in my life. Because I wa s bullied by a student whos bigger than me. I remember I punched his face in front of his friends and after I punch him, he went theatre with a wrinkle on his face. The undermentioned day, he went to direct wearing an eye glasses. He give tongue to that its my work shift because I punched him not simply in her face also near the eyes so his eyes became blurry. When Im already waiting for my service, hes with his mother and he attacked me. His mother just watched me lying down with a blood on my eyebrows and Im begging for help. But sadly, no one help me because others didnt saw whats contingency and its near our domesticates façade so the guards didnt saw it. At that time, I realize that I should be potent and I should be good so that I wont experience any karmas in life. So the following year, I because very strong and very brave. Also my dadaism enrolled me at MILO basketball Training camp which held in Ateneo De Manila University. My cousins teased me because they sa id that...

No comments:

Post a Comment